Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's Wedding Season!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is not for a challenge - it's one I made for my husband's cousin who got married yesterday! This was the third wedding we've been to this summer!



I took my cue from the colors used at the bridal shower last month. I've used wedding invitations for inspiration in the past, but the invitation for this wedding was - what can I say? - unique! The bride and groom are into online gaming, so the invite looked like an old style Nintendo game cartridge. There was no way I was coming up with something like that!

Funny thing is, the flourish from the thinlits used on the card kind of resembles the centerpieces that were on the tables at the reception. Who knew? :)

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life, Ben and Dri!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Cucumber Crush, Elegant Eggplant, Shimmery White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Cucumber Crush dotted lace trim (retired)
Tools: Flourish Thinlits, Tags & Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, Die Brush, Stampin' Dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!