Thursday, July 30, 2020

Card of the Day - Zany Zebras

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for an old friend's granddaughter. She is celebrating her first birthday but in this time of pandemic, her parents are unable to have a big celebration. My friend asked if I would make a card for her, and of course I said yes! Here's the card:


I thought this stamp set was so cute in the catalog and even though I don't have many opportunities to make cards for kids, I decided that I needed it anyway! The zebra is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and then highlighted with a Flirty Flamingo watercolor pencil. I added the fussy cut party hat colored with a Granny Apple Green watercolor pencil.


This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


I'll be putting this card in the mail tomorrow so it should arrive in time. I hope Carly and her family are able to have a fun celebration!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Zany Zebras
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Blushing Bride, and Granny Apple Green cardstock; Tropical Escape DSP
Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love that zebra, so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the pink striped zebra is darling! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!