Monday, September 28, 2020

Card of the Day - Love & Affection

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the first of my October birthdays. I found a sketch in a challenge that I liked and pulled the first DSP from my stash to inspire me. My papers are filed alphabetically and I have quite a few!


The top row is from miscellaneous manufacturers (my contraband!) but that second row is all Stampin' Up! The package I pulled is the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP, so I also pulled the coordinating stamp set - Love & Affection. Here's the card:


I also used the coordinating embossing folder for the layer under the sentiment banner. For some added interest I adhered a boutique detail embellishment. I was able to go a bit bulky since this card will be hand-delivered.


I'll be making a few more of these, but needed to get this one done today!

The design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!


--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Love & Affection

Paper - Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, and Whisper White cardstock; Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP

Ink - Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder

Accessories - In Color Boutique Elements, White Tea Lace Doilies

Tools - Big Shot, Floral Affection Embossing Folders, Triple Banner Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. Love the extra textures and layers you added to this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card -- from the tiny little flowers to the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!