Friday, January 15, 2021

Card of the Day - Painted Poppies

 Hello and welcome back! I'm trying to keep up with my birthday challenge again so I've got another birthday card today.


I decided to pull out this stamp set since I hadn't used it yet. I love these little poppies. They weren't too hard to color in with Stampin' Blends. I added the Mossy Meadow braided linen trim to ground them on the scalloped label.


The Tasteful Textile embossing folder adds just enough texture to the background.

This design was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Painted Poppies, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Peaceful Moments

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Calypso Coral and Whisper White cardstock; Peaceful Poppies DSP

Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral; Stampin' Blends: Poppy Parade Dark and Light

Accessories - Mossy Meadow 1/8" Braided Linen Trim

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh those poppies! Love the blue accent! Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!