Sunday, December 12, 2021

Grinchy Christmas

Hello and welcome back! At this time of year I'm always thankful for the demonstrators who share their creative ideas! I CASEd this card from Teresa at Stamping NoNo Style.

Teresa made a gift card holder, but I just changed it into a regular card. If I hadn't seen her post on Facebook I never would have thought to use this die for the Grinch's hand. So clever!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Christmas Means More, Frosted Foliage (inside sentiment)

Paper - Garden Green, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Basic White Cardstock; Silver Foil Sheet; Be Merry DSP

Ink - Real Red, Garden Green; Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red, Garden Green

Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Potted Succulents Dies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!