Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My First Post!

So my dear friend Amanda has been trying to convince me for several months that I should start a blog. I spent a couple of hours with her last week, hoping that she could impart some of her vast knowledge to me. We'll see how it goes!
Since I am on a challenge blog design team and sometimes enjoy entering other challenges, a blog seems to be the way to go. Up to now, I have just posted my cards on Pinterest and sometimes Facebook, and will probably continue to do so. However, I think it's time to develop a new skill, so here goes!

Here is my entry for the week 13 challenge at The Paper Plunge. This one was a little hard for me. I like lots of stuff on my cards, so I have to work at clean and simple.
Joyful Heart - The Paper Plunge week 13
Stampin' Up! items used to create this project:
Stamp set: Banner Greetings
Paper: Whisper White and Pacific Point cardstock
Ink: Pacific Point
Tools: Banners Framelits, Decorative Dots embossing folder

This website is a work in progress, so be sure to check back with me to see what's new, and if I've learned anything! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Cindi

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, and your first post looks great!! Congrats on your new adventure! (And thanks for playing with us at The Paper Plunge!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, cimdi! love it! i, too, find the simple more challenging!! congratulations on your win, your blog, and new adventures...thanks so much for playing with us at the paper plunge! i'm glad amanda talked you into it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!