Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Paper Plunge 34 - Retiring Challenge

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at The Paper Plunge. The challenge this week was to create a project using products that are retiring at the end of this catalog year on June 2. I've got so many things in my stash that qualify (!), but I decided to use this set, which hasn't even been inked up yet. How did that happen?! 

Here's my card:

I nearly missed the deadline for this challenge, so I had to create something quickly! The retiring products I used were the So Very Happy stamp set, the Blossom punch for the flowers, and the Color Coach to come up with the color combination. I'm really sorry to see the Coach go, because I use it a lot. However, since most of our colors are staying for the next year, I'm sure I'll still get some use out of it. 

I hope you enjoy this card!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Cindi! The layering of the flower and banner is just perfect! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Plunge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!