Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paper Plunge 35 & Fab Friday 64 Challenges

Hello and welcome back! This week I've decided to try a challenge mash-up! I'm entering this card in The Paper Plunge Red, White, and Blue Challenge and the Fab Friday 64 Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch:


Fab Friday 64

And here's my card:




My son's girlfriend has a birthday coming up in just a couple of days, so she will be receiving this card in the mail. It also gave me the opportunity to ink up another set that I've had for a while but hadn't yet used. I just love that cute little smiley cherry on top! 

Well, that's it for today. I hope you like this little card!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. once again, cimdi, adorable!!! i love all the lines and textures you used! thanks for playing with us at the paper plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi - super cute! Love this patriotic project. So cute! Thanks for playing along with this sketch challenge at FabFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Cindi! Thanks for joining us at TPP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun red, white and blue card! It reminds me of a bomb pop! Very cute and the smiling cherry is certainly the icing on the cupcake so to speak! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!