Monday, June 15, 2015

Paper Plunge 37 - Black & White with a POP of color!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for this week's challenge at The Paper Plunge. For a girl who loves color as much as I do, a black & white card really is a challenge! So, here's the card:



The inspiration for this card was found on Facebook, but I had to tweak it somewhat. I really wanted to do the scored tile technique, but found it didn't work very well with this stamp set, so I just created the base with smaller pieces of white cardstock adhered to the black base and then stamped. I added the eyelet trim from my craft stash for the window valance. I really wanted to add curtains, but the eyelet was a bit too wide.

This card is headed to the rehab hospital for a church friend who has had a rough time of it lately. I'll pick up some flowers on the way and hope to brighten her day.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!