Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Convention swaps

Hello, and welcome back! No challenge card today, but I thought I'd give you a look at the swaps I made for this year's Stampin' Up! convention. Since I am primarily a hobby demo, I don't usually make too many swaps, since I don't really have that much need for samples. However, swapping does provide an opportunity to meet some really wonderful folks, so why would I pass that up? :)

This year's batch contains 60 cards that look something like this:



And here's a closer shot of one of the cards:



I was really inspired by this rainbow stamp set. When I made my batch of cards, I created some that were monochromatic, like the one above. But just for fun, I also made some that have the colors mixed up. When they are all lined up in the box I'm using to transport them to Salt Lake City, it definitely looks like a rainbow!

I hope to see some of you in Utah this week. I will try to post at least once during convention, but it all depends on how my technological stuff cooperates! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!