Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Paper Plunge 40 - Be A Star!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is my entry for this week's challenge at The Paper Plunge. I actually made this card a couple of weeks ago, but never got around to writing the blog post for it. How serendipitous that the card is perfect for this challenge! So without further ado, here's the card:



I made this card for our church's associate pastor who was recently assigned to another congregation. Pastor Megan is a sweet soul who will be missed by us, but will surely bless her new church. This sentiment just seemed so appropriate for her. I used the "vintage" Sale-A-Bration Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP and sponged it with Night of Navy ink to create the background. The sentiment from Banner Blessings was stamped in Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder. Some matching seam binding and a few stars punched from the "vintage" Brushed Gold cardstock add the final touch.

I received a lovely note from Pastor Megan - she loved the card - I hope you will too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!