Sunday, May 20, 2018

SIP 150 - It's graduation time!

Hello and welcome back! Today I've got a graduation card for you. 


 One of our younger cousins just graduated earlier this month from the University of Toledo, so I tried to match the school colors as closely as I could using only Stampin' Up! products. I've created this card using the double z-fold technique. The punched graduation cap idea came from Wendy Lee's blog HERE. I'm trying to use up some of my old retired DSP so it came in handy for this card.

Here are a couple of close up shots.




This card is for the fancy fold challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Too bad I missed out last week on the Dads & Grads challenge! 


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Amazing Congratulations, Bravo (retired)
Paper - Dapper Denim, Basic Black,  and Whisper White Cardstock, Regals DSP Stack (retired)
Ink - Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Neutrals Brads (retired), DMC pearl cotton #5 (for tassel)
Tools - Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, 1-3/8" square punch (retired), Large oval punch (retired), Paper-Piercing Tool, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. What a cool design! Love the graduation cap. :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Cindi!! This is one of my favorite card folds! And yes this would have been perfect for last week too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!