Thursday, June 10, 2021

Card of the Day - More Ruby Anniversaries!

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for more 40th anniversaries that my friends are celebrating this year.


This design is called a vertical trifold window card and was inspired by a video I saw by Wendy Lee. I'm trying really hard to use up some of my stash of retired products so I pulled out the Berry Burst cardstock and Fresh Florals DSP for this. I knew I wanted a foil but couldn't decide between gold and silver, so I went with Lovely Lipstick instead. I think it coordinates pretty well!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Floral Phrases (inside sentiment and envelope)

Paper - Whisper White and Berry Burst cardstock; Fresh Florals DSP, Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets

Ink - Berry Burst

Accessories - Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits, Rose Wonder Dies, Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!