Saturday, June 5, 2021

Card of the Day - Sapphire Anniversary

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for my upline's 45th wedding anniversary.

The 45th anniversary is the sapphire anniversary, so I looked for something in my stash that was blue. I found this old Blueberry Crisp DSP to coordinate with Pacific Point cardstock. I also saw this video on YouTube that demonstrated the box pleat I used for the bottom of the card. I had to adjust it a bit since my card is smaller.



This card would have been perfect to enter in the Retro Rubber Challenge this week, but I missed the entry by a couple of hours. Oh well..

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Beautiful Bouquet, Razzle Dazzle (envelope)

Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla and Pacific Point cardstock; Blueberry Crisp DSP

Ink - Pacific Point

Accessories - Pacific Point Stitched Satin Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!