Monday, March 7, 2022

Blossoming Basket Birthday

Hello and welcome back! I've gotten behind on my cards again - this seems to be a recurring theme. Anyway, here's my card for today.

Lots of challenges this week are looking for spring-themed cards, and I think this one is definitely springy! I'm entering it in Freshly Made Sketches, Just Add Ink, Paper Players, and Tic Tac Toe Challenges (middle row - coloring, spring, basket).







The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays, but this card could just as easily be used for an anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Blossoming Basket, Itty Bitty Birthdays
 
Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Polished Pink Light and Dark, Daffodil Delight Light

Accessories - 2021-2023 In Color Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Double Oval Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love how spotlighted that single flower! It is definitely a "happy day" card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love your bloom. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the spotlight technique. That pop of pink is so pretty on that gorgeous flower. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!