Thursday, March 17, 2022

Tulip Fields Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card.

This card is for the sketch challenge at TGIF Challenges and this week's board at Tic Tac Toe Challenges (bottom row - die cut, spring colors, floral).



I used a sample in the January-June Mini Catalog as inspiration for this card. This was my first time to ink up the Tulip Fields stamp set - when I first saw this in the catalog, I knew I had to have it! I think I'm going to need a bit more practice to get the "wedges" evenly spaced though.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Tulip Fields, Flowering Tulips, Special Moments (inside sentiment)

Paper - Petal Pink, Basic White, and Calypso Coral Cardstock

Ink - So Saffron, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mango Melody, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Tuxedo Black; Watercolor Pencils: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso

Accessories - Brushed Brass Butterflies, Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Windmill Fields Dies, Blending Brushes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card! I love all the cheerful colors you used, especially the windmill. When I was little, I always wanted to go to Holland...I've never gotten there but this makes me feel pretty close! Perfect for our Tic Tac Toe challenge, so happy you could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card full of the sights and sounds of spring Cindi. I love the colourful tulip field and teeny brass butterflies! Thanks for playing over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!