Thursday, June 29, 2023

Another New Home!

 Hello and welcome back! As promised, here's another card for today:

I used this week's challenge at Sketch Saturday as inspiration for this design. I'm afraid it became a loose interpretation, but I think you can recognize it. I think I even managed to stick with the optional theme of using only 3 colors - I've only used blue and green and there's a little bit of brown in the DSP.


I used one of the houses on the Rings of Love DSP as a focal point - it turned out to be a bit larger than the sketch calls for - and then just layered bits to match the sketch. The sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the card and I added a bit of bling with the adhesive gems.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Pop on By, At Home With You (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Night of Navy Cardstock; Rings of Love DSP

Ink - Night of Navy

Accessories - Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!