Sunday, August 6, 2023

Countryside Thinking of You

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design is inspired by the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges.


I am a sucker for anything blue, so when I saw this DSP in the Annual Catalog, I purchased it right away, and then ordered a second pack during the sale! Somehow, I hadn't used it yet - could it be that I hoard DSP? - maybe... Anyway, I thought this sketch was perfect to showcase a couple of the patterns in this paper. It also gave me a chance to use the coordinating embossing folder and one of the stamp sets.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Lasting Joy, Layering Leaves

Paper - Boho Blue, Night of Navy, and Basic White Cardstock; Countryside Inn DSP

Ink - Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Crumb Cake

Accessories - Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Tools - Big Shot, Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Triple Banner Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Pretty blue card. I love all the patterned papers you chose and the embossing folder adds some great texture to your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and I love the embossed background. Thank you so much for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the patterned papers and the wonderful stamping behind the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love all the blue tones and the pops of colour with your stamping! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!