Sunday, August 13, 2023

Decorative Borders Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the challenges at Color Throwdown, Freshly Made Sketches, Just Add Ink, and Paper Craft Crew.





Clean and simple cards are difficult for me - I'm a "how many layers is too many?" kind of stamper! I've had this set since last year's OnStage gathering and hadn't inked it up yet. I used my Stamparatus to line up the floral sprays in the corner so they'd be even, added the sentiment in the center, and then colored in the flowers and leaves using the color challenge colors. I had to add a little bling - even a CAS card needs bling! - and the little diamonds at the ends of the floral sprays were the perfect size for the epoxy shapes I had in my stash.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Decorative Borders, Go-To Greetings

Paper - Basic White and Garden Green Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight Dark, Granny Apple Green Light, Lemon Lolly Dark, Poppy Parade Dark

Accessories - Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials

Tools - Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

4 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card, Cindi! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this delicate image for the sketch. Lovely! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Cindi! Love how your gorgeous floral sprays are the heroes and I totally agree that some bling is good to have even on CAS! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!