Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Another New Home!

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is not for a challenge. My BIL and SIL recently moved to a new home in a new state so this card is for them.

I used this card from Tammy Gill as inspiration. Their home has some stone on the front and the siding is green so I used the Stacked Stone stamp for the background and Mint Macaron since it is the closest color I have. Of course the heart had to be red so I brought in some Sweet Sorbet. 



For the trim, I wrapped the ribbon around the base layer and taped it to the back, then cut another piece and gathered it into a bow tied with Linen Thread. A couple of Mini Glue Dots were used to attach it to the card front. I took Tammy's suggestion and used Foam Adhesive Sheets when die cutting the letters and house to make them easier to pop up.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Stacked Stone, Home Life (inside sentiment)

Paper - Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron Cardstock; 2015-2017 In Color DSP

Ink - Crumb Cake

Accessories - Natural Ribbon Trim, Linen Thread

Tools - Big Shot, Playful Alphabet Dies, Home Together Dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!