Sunday, September 3, 2023

Belated Happy Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! I've had a bit of a creative block lately so I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. I decided to CASE a couple of cards that I pinned on Pinterest, just to try and catch up on my list. I'm a bit behind on that too. 😐 Anyway, here is today's challenge card:

This is perfect for the "anything goes" challenge at Double Trouble.


I needed a couple of masculine belated birthday cards and this black & white with a pop of color design fits the bill. I love the Azure Afternoon color accent!



The other cards I've made recently were for a batch of anniversary cards using the "stack, slice, and shuffle" technique.





And a birthday card for a young Star Wars fan at my church who shares a birthday with my husband. This one is CASEd directly from Wendy Cranford.

I'm not sure I'd want to make this one again, but it was fun to make once! 

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used for birthday card (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Biggest Wish, Well Said, Approaching Perfection (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Azure Afternoon cardstock; Plaid Tidings DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Azure Afternoon

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Triangles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Supplies used for anniversary cards (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Beautiful Bouquet

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White and Bermuda Bay cardstock; Dandy Designs DSP

Ink - Coastal Cabana

Accessories - Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Nested Essentials Dies, Detailed Trio Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


Supplies used for BB-8 card (all Stampin'  Up!):

Stamp set - Best Day

Paper - Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, and Basic Black Cardstock; Happy Haunting DSP

Ink - Pumpkin Pie; White Gel Pen

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Large Numbers Dies, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card, the black and white patterns with the pop of blue works great together. Love the "stack, slice, shuffle" set too, fun way to mix your coordinating papers. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and grey colour scheme with the plaid patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of blue against the gray checkers is so pretty and love the way you stamped and placed your sentiment... very cool card. Twisted Sister is happy that you chose her optional twist of checkers. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from Double Trouble. I love the black, white and blue color combination. Thanks so much for sharing - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!