I used Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Pacific Point with two of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge to create the background. I was afraid that the image wouldn't show up very well stamped directly onto that, so I used the new Basic Black Archival ink (my new favorite black ink!) and stamped the "vintage" You Rock onto vellum, then layered that on top. It looked wet, so I used my heat gun to dry the ink. I pulled the ribbon from my stash of retired Stampin' Up! ribbons and simply tied a knot in each color and added them to the bottom.
It is so much easier for me to choose my ribbons, now that I have organized them. I used to have all of my retired ribbon spools just randomly thrown into a box, but I could never find what I wanted. Then I had an epiphany! I've had these elfa drawers under my work table, but they've been filled with lots of random stuff. I emptied them out, added the utensil organizer (which just happened to be a perfect fit!), and now I have my ribbon organized by color. It is so awesome! Check it out:
I originally organized them by type, but this way makes much more sense. And it's so pretty!
I don't have anyone in mind for this card yet, but I'm sure I will soon.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog