Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Paper Plunge #47 - Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for this week's challenge at The Paper Plunge. I'm a last minute Christmas prepper and shopper, so this was definitely a challenge for me! I rarely give any thought to that holiday before October. I don't have much current Christmas product yet, but we got a new set at Convention this year, so I pulled that out for this card.



As you can see, this is a pretty simple card, and would be easily duplicated for a mass mailing. I send about 60 cards every Christmas, but I rarely try to keep it simple. Maybe this year...NOT!

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Awesome holiday card Cindi!!! Love how u used this stamp set!! Thanx for taking The Plunge with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use this set Cindi! I love your card and will definitely be CASEing it as I am at a loss for what to do with this set. So glad you played along with us this week. Hope you will join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!