Saturday, January 28, 2017

A Special Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at What Will You Stamp?


And here is today's card:


I have a friend who will be celebrating a milestone birthday next week, so I wanted to make a special card for her. She told me recently that she has trouble with the "5" birthdays, but not with the "0" ones; hence, this card.  Here's the inside:


We joked that she could just celebrate the 35th anniversary of her 30th birthday, so that's where I got the idea for this card. To be honest, she seems closer to 30 than to 65! I hope she likes this card, and I hope you all like it too! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set: Number of Years
Paper: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, and Whisper White cardstock; Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Ink: Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Watermelon Wonder dotted lace ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Large Numbers Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Cindi! Your colors are really nice :-) Thanks for joining us this week for the 100th Challenge at WWYS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!