Sunday, January 29, 2017

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hello and welcome back! This is my second post today - I'm not sure I've ever done that! This card is for the challenges at Freshly Made Sketches and Fab Friday.


Here is my card:



Sympathy cards are always the hardest ones for me to make. I wasn't sure if this color combo would work for this card, but I think I like it. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set: Heartfelt Sympathy
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum cardstock; Falling In Love DSP
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories: Lace Doilies, Soft Sky seam binding ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Tear & Tape, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Soft and lovely - just right for a sympathy card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty and comforting sympathy card. I love the soft colors and the sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - such a lovely sentiment. I love your ribbon detail, too - perfect for this card. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that doily and your ribbon is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Everything is so soft and sweet on this card. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and soft! I love that folded ribbon treatment. Beautiful sympathy though I'm sorry that you had reason to make it in the first place. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!