Friday, July 14, 2017

SSC156 - Tall and Skinny!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at Sunday Stamps. This is a new challenge for me and also a different type sketch than I'm used to.



And here is today's card:



I'm rushing to get this in for the challenge before the deadline, so I'll update the post later with details!

--Cindi


Added after posting to Sunday Stamps! --

This card is for my brand-new grand-niece. She was born a couple of weeks ago, but I was working on a framed art piece and wanted to send the two items together. You can see that piece HERE

I've used a lot of retired products on this card, but I have such a big stash that I need to use that stuff up! The card base is Blushing Bride and the stamping is done on Whisper White, but the pink stripe is from the Nursery Nest DSP and the accent at the top is Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. I just love that Moon Baby! I didn't originally have it on my wish list, but when I found out my niece was expecting, I just knew I had to have it. 

My favorite part of this card is the Wink of Stella - the moon is painted with it.



I think you can even see it in this picture - well, sort of...

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Moon Baby, Thoughtful Banners, Reverse Words (retired), Any Occasion (retired)
Paper - Blushing Bride and Whisper White Cardstock, Nursery Nest DSP (retired), Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (retired)
Ink - Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray Archival, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories - Blushing Bride Bakers Twine (retired), Clear Wink of Stella
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Glue, SNAIL

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a cute card! I love the combination of stamp sets you used. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!