Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A special graduation card

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for our cousin, who is graduating from college with her master's degree next month. It's a rough year for grads. They're missing out on cap and gown ceremonies and big family celebrations. Here's hoping they can celebrate soon!


I wanted to match her school colors so I checked out the college website. If any of you attended Ohio University in Athens, feel free to let me know if I'm close!

I'm entering this card in the challenge at TGIFC this week. It's a belly band challenge.

I hope she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Well Said, B.Y.O.P.
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Shaded Spruce cardstocks; Gold Foil Paper; Regals 6 x 6 DSP (retired patterns), label from Calligraphy Essentials project kit (retired)
Ink - Shaded Spruce
Tools - Big Shot, Well Written dies, Layering Squares Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Great card!!! Send my best wishes to the deserving grad ... my daughter is graduating with her BS this May, so my heart goes out to her for missing the ceremony after all that work. Thanks so much for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!