Friday, April 17, 2020

More birthdays!

Hello and welcome back! Well, the first part of tax season is over, so it's time to start making more birthday cards. I've been finishing up some kits in my limited spare time to tide me over, but I need to get my mojo working again!

Using a sketch as inspiration, here's what I came up with today:





I loved this Birthday Bouquet DSP when it came out about 4 years ago, and like every good paper crafter, it's been in my stash ever since. I think I've only used it a couple of times. If I were to make this card again (which I might), I'd probably use the Mossy Meadow as the anchor layer to make the DSP stand out a bit more.

I also made a slightly different version for a young lady from my church choir who celebrated her birthday last week.



These cards were inspired by the sketch at Sunday Stamps Challenge.



That's it for now. Back to the stamp studio!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets -- Number of Years (retired), Banners for You (retired), Beautiful Bouquet
Paper -- Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White Cardstock; Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Accessories - Mossy Meadow 3/8" stitched satin ribbon (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits (retired), Bunch of Banners Framelits (retired), Timeless Type Sizzlits (retired), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Cindi - love this paper! And what a perfect bow! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!