Sunday, April 26, 2020

Blast from the past!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for my cousin's birthday. She's a veterinary technician, so something with puppers seemed appropriate.


This is one of the very first stamp sets I purchased when I started as a demo. And it's from before we had thin dies, so fussy cutting was necessary. When I started to put the card together, I felt like it needed something extra, like ribbon. Then I remember that I had this gray stitched ribbon in my stash - perfect!

This card is for the challenge at Retro Rubber. The stamps I used for this card last appeared in the 2011-2012 Annual Catalog, so they are definitely older than a year!



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Not So Seriously (all retired)
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Balmy Blue, and Daffodil Delight cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Tools - Stampin' Blends: Light Shaded Spruce, Light Basic Black, Light Smoky Slate, Light Petal Pink, Light Balmy Blue, Light and Dark Soft Suede, Light So Saffron, Bronze
Accessories - Basic Gray 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon (retired), Clear Wink of Stella
Tools - Big Shot, Cloudy Day embossing folder (retired), Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. I SO remember this set....what a great one, glad you kept it! The ribbon is a perfect "road"! Your cousin will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed clouds, the card is wonderful. Your cousin will love it. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!