Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Card of the Day - Hand-Drawn Blooms

Hello and welcome back! I've been trying to avoid all the election drama, so I have spent the evening in my stamp studio creating lots of birthday cards. This is actually my second post of the day!


I chose the stamp set for my personal challenge (to use my unloved stamp sets, in alphabetical order). The color combo came from the challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches





Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Hand-Drawn Blooms, Beautiful You

Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock

Ink - Cajun Craze, Bumblebee

Accessories - Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Banner Blooms Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


1 comment:

  1. Love it, great use of the colors and popping the flowers up with dimensionals is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!