Monday, November 2, 2020

Card of the Day - Forever Fern

Hello and welcome back! Continuing with my personal challenge, I'm using a newer set today.


I adapted a sample from the Annual Catalog to fit a challenge. The colors are the same, but the layout is a bit different.


This card is for the challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenges. I've used the center column: wreath, any color, any shape die.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Forever Fern

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, and Just Jade Cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Forever Gold Specialty DSP; Forever Greenery DSP

Ink - Pretty Peacock, Just Jade, Shaded Spruce, Garden Green

Tools - Big Shot, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!