Thursday, July 29, 2021

Card of the Day - Balloon Adventures

 Hello and welcome back! Today I have another masculine card for you.

I'm not sure why I decided to go with these old In Colors - Summer Starfruit was never really one of my favorites - but combined with the Gumball Green I like it! This was a pretty quick card to put together. Pretty much everything on this card is retro (retired).



The design was inspired by the sketch challenge at the Paper Players and the tic-tac-toe challenge at Retro Rubber. The stamp set is from 2017 and the cardstock and DSP are from 2012. I chose the left column (masculine, embossing, stripes) and added the green for good measure!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!


--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Balloon Adventures

Paper - Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White cardstock; 2012-2014 In Color Patterns DSP

Ink - Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit

Tools - Balloon Builder Punch, Big Shot, Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. What fun, Cindi! I had completely forgotten about Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit. What a striking pair they make! Stylish Stripes was always one of my favorite embossing folders. This is a wonderful birthday card. Thank you for playing in my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine card Cindi! Your colour choices are great - this card would actually work in lots of other colour combos too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday card, love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!