Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Card of the Day - Christmas Peace & Happiness

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is the first of many I'll make this year for Christmas.



The inspiration for this design came from the challenges at As You See It and Just Add Ink.



I used mostly retired products to create this card. I think the only thing that's current is the cardstock!


To recreate the look of the ornaments in the inspiration photo, I die cut a circle from red foil paper and added the overlay, which is die cut from Glossy White Cardstock. I've had that in my stash forever but had never opened the package!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Itty Bitty Christmas

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Garden Green, Real Red, and Whisper White Cardstock; Red Foil Sheet; Glossy White Cardstock; Tis The Season DSP

Ink - Garden Green

Accessories - Silver Mini Tinsel Trim

Tools - Big Shot, Detailed Baubles Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Sounds of the Seasons Dies, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Great festive project Cindi! Love the texture and bauble detail. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a good bauble card. I love the 3d look you've created with the embossed base and the die cut sprigs around the bauble. Definitely a very happy Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red foil paper is a real show stopper, Cindi! And the Christmas bauble makes the perfect focal point. I love how you echoed it on the envelope! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....this big bold ornament is GORGEOUS! So perfect for that JAI challenge as well as our sketch! Good for you, getting your holiday cards started early! So glad you shared this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!