Friday, July 9, 2021

Card of the Day - Stars & Stripes Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Here's another birthday card for this month.

Although we've passed Independence Day, the challenge at the Paper Players this week is stars & stripes, so my mind automatically went to a patriotic red, white, and blue theme. I used the retired Irresistibly Yours DSP cut on a diagonal and colored with Blending Brushes and ink. I even managed to find some coordinating ribbon in my large stash!


And I wasn't paying close enough attention when I made my diagonal cuts, so I ended up with a couple of different designs...


Here's the image for the Paper Players challenge.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Biggest Wish

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, and Whisper White cardstock; Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade

Accessories - All The Trimmings Poppy Parade ribbon, Pacific Point Stitched Edge Ribbon, Red Rhinestones

Tools - Detailed Trio Punch, Blending Brushes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals




2 comments:

  1. I think your oops on cutting worked in your favor! You now have four fabulous cards in your stash. Love the mix of stripes and stars! Such a fun idea! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love that layered ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!