Sunday, August 30, 2015

Special cards for special babies!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card includes a bonus! One of my friends had twin boys on Thursday, and so I knew I had to make a special card. As I was designing it, however, I decided to make two separate cards so there would be one for each of them. They are going to be sharing a lot of things in their lives, but they deserve their own new baby cards! 



I've had the Something for Baby stamp set for a couple of months, but hadn't yet inked it up. I've also been going through my stash of craft supplies and doing some purging. That's where those alphabet beads turned up. They look just like the old style baby bracelets! I also pulled out the "vintage" Marina Mist organza ribbon, Subtles brads, Nursery Nest DSP and my Bashful Blue ink pad. If you could see my craft space right now, you'd see that I have trouble getting rid of anything, but I'm really making an effort this time. Somewhere along the line, I'll have to write a blog post about that.

Well, these cards will be going into the mail tomorrow. I hope Sara and Kurt like them! Congrats and best wishes to the whole family!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!