Tuesday, October 20, 2020

More October Cards

Hello and welcome back! Today I want to share some of the other cards I've made this month that weren't entered in challenges. Some are my own design, while others have been CASEd from Pinterest or from Stampin' Up! catalogs. 



These first two cards are for wedding anniversaries. For friends celebrating their 40th, which is the ruby anniversary, I came up with the color combination using the retired In Color Berry Burst. I changed out the sentiment on the front for other anniversaries.


This card was CASEd from the Annual Catalog and was made for a cousin who just lost her dog. I colored the dog to match hers and this card is a full-sized one, while the one in the catalog was smaller.



These two cards were made for friends who have just moved into new homes. I used the retired Wood Textures DSP for the doors, matching the color to the actual homes.

This card for October birthdays was also CASEd from the Annual Catalog. The only thing I changed was the ribbon and the pearls (the original used the Butterfly Gems, which I don't have yet).

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!