Saturday, October 24, 2020

Card of the Day - Celebration Tidings Halloween

 Hello and welcome back! I missed posting yesterday for my personal challenge but I'm back at it today. I don't usually make cards for Halloween, but this stamp set was next on my list and I saw a Halloween challenge I could enter. Here's the card:



I used the Celebration Labels Dies to create the card base by cutting a standard base and tucking it inside the die with the folded edge above the die. I got this idea from Jennifer Cotton. The dies cut those little spiders perfectly!


I cut the white panel before stamping the spider webs so I could make sure they fit. I added the chevron ribbon, then popped up the sentiment label on top of that. I edged the sentiment with the Pumpkin Pie marker just to make it stand out a bit. It's hard to see in the photo, but I also added some Clear Wink of Stella to the spider webs and swirls.



I'm entering this card in the challenge at TGIF Challenges.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamp sets - Celebration Tidings, Mingle All The Way
Paper - Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Cardstock, Plaid Tidings DSP
Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, Clear Wink of Stella
Accessories - Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Celebration Labels Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Stampin' Seal, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!