Monday, May 17, 2021

Card of the Day - Anniversary Mashup!

 Hello and welcome back! We're starting to get into the heart of wedding season, which means it's anniversary season too! Here's today's card:


A few days ago I made some anniversary cards that used the negative image of the large die from Beautiful Brushstrokes. This left me with lots of pieces that I didn't want to waste but wasn't sure how to use. Then I saw this week's sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew and the lightbulb went on!


I pulled out my trusty Color Coach to find a combination that included Rococo Rose, and found this one - Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot, and Mint Macaron. I never would have come up with that on my own but I kinda like it!


Although I added the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment inside, you could use this card for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Eastern Beauty, A Little Lace (envelope), Beautiful Bouquet (inside sentiment)

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, and Whisper White Cardstock; Love You Always Specialty DSP

Ink - Mint Macaron, Rococo Rose

Accessories - Basic Pearl Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies, Eastern Medallions Dies, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!