Saturday, May 15, 2021

Card of the Day - Sweet Soiree Belated Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! I've gotten behind again this month so I needed these to catch up!

This is a pretty simple design but I wanted to take advantage of the many colors in the Designer Series Paper, so I made it in two different colorways. 



I pulled out an old Versamarker from my stash to make the silver embossed strip in the center. I was surprised that it still worked!


I originally planned to just trim out the rectangles but then decided to use my Stitched Rectangles Dies instead. I don't think I'll ever give those up!




This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at Fab Friday.


Well, now I have to start signing and addressing these cards and more. I think I'm going to have about 25 cards going out this week!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Happiest of Birthdays, Approaching Perfection (inside sentiment and envelope)

Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Calypso Coral, and Berry Burst Cardstock; Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink - Calypso Coral, Berry Burst, Versamarker

Accessories - Silver Embossing Powder

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. So fun, Cindi - I love to show off gorgeous DSP! Great color choices! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design! Love the bold sentiment and the paper is fantastioc! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll get a pass for being late as these are lovely! I like the silver embossing to match the silver in the DSP! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!