Saturday, May 15, 2021

Card of the Day - Happily Ever After

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for some upcoming anniversaries.

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges inspired me to pull out the Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies - but I had a moment of panic when I couldn't find them! You know how it is when you know you bought something but just can't find it? I'm usually pretty good about cataloging and filing my dies and stamp sets as soon as I get them. I must have had a brain fart when I first looked because eventually I did find it - filed exactly where it was supposed to be!



I fussed around with this bow for way too long trying to get it so the same side showed on both loops and tails, but I finally decided that I like it more this way!

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with the pieces that were cut out from the brushstroke panel...

Here's the sketch for the TGIF Challenge:


Edited to add: Here's a blue version I made for an upcoming 45th (sapphire) anniversary.





Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Always in My Heart

Paper (pink version) - Whisper White and Blushing Bride Cardstock; Love You Always Specialty DSP; Love You Always Foil Sheets

Paper (blue version) - Whisper White and Bashful Blue Cardstock; Noble Peacock Specialty DSP; Silver Foil Sheets

Ink (pink version) - Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride

Ink (blue version) - Blueberry Bushel, Bashful Blue

Accessories - Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon (pink version), White/Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon (blue version)

Tools - Big Shot, Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use the Brushstroke Dies for this sketch! I love your card!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!