Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Card of the Day - Triangle Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Today I have another masculine birthday card.

This week's Inkspirational challenge was "Triangle," so I came up with this. I used the largest equilateral triangle as a base for the smaller triangles and then popped up the entire piece with dimensionals. There was a small gap in the center because the corners are a bit rounded so I covered it up with a blue gem.



I wanted an embossed background and I thought I had a folder with triangles, but alas, I do not. So this was the next best thing! The sentiment is punched out with the Tailored Tag punch to complete the angle theme.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Handsomely Suited, The Right Triangle (envelope), Itty Bitty Birthdays (inside sentiment)

Paper - Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, and Night of Navy cardstock

Ink - Pacific Point

Accessories - Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Triangles Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Zig Zag Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous patchwork triangles! So perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!