Monday, January 10, 2022

Happy 70th Birthday!

Hello and welcome back! This week, one of my husband's cousins is turning 70! We are all getting to be a certain age, so it's definitely worth a special card.

I was inspired by the color challenge at TGIF Challenges and the sketch and celebration challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday.



Pretty much everything on this card is retired, but I might as well use my stash!



 She lives nearby, so I haven't decided yet whether to mail this or hand deliver it. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Number of Years, In Your Words (inside sentiment), Balloon Celebration (on envelope)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Night of Navy, and Blushing Bride Cardstock; Gold and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper; Subtles Patterns DSP

Ink - Night of Navy, Blushing Bride

Accessories - Blushing Bride Bakers Twine

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits (inside card), Layering Circles Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Well Written Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. I would never have put those colors together but they are great! It is true we’re just keep getting older. I was talking with a son Saturday and mentioned his Dad and I were getting older and he just said yep😊 I laughed with him and said will you don’t have to agree and say it even if it is true😀. Love how you’ve made the yeast 70 special for a cousin. At 98 last October every year has been special for my mother in law!! Have a great day, thanks for joining us at TSOT. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Cindi - who knew how cool those colors are together! Love the glittery balloons, and that big "70" medallion is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, I love all your layers and textures! A 70th birthday indeed requires a special card. Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and optional theme! So clever tucking the little "th" behind the circle as a tiny banner. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a festive card. I love the glittery balloons and wonderful background paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!