Friday, January 7, 2022

Whiskey Business Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! My half-sister's husband (does that make him my half brother-in-law?) recently turned 60. I didn't know about his birthday until after, so I thought I'd better make him a card! 

This went together pretty quickly - the thing that took the longest was waiting for the Crystal Effects to dry! Lots of different colors of Stampin' Blends gave me a pretty decent whiskey, I think. And the Crystal Effects make the decanter and glass look a bit more realistic.


The Inkspirational challenge this week is "Ice," and there just happen to be a couple of cubes in that whiskey glass! :) And the challenge at Paper Craft Crew is "Anything Goes."




Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Whiskey Business

Paper - Gray Granite, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock; In Good Taste DSP; Silver Foil Sheets

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: So Saffron Dark & Light, Cinnamon Cider Dark & Light, Pumpkin Pie Light, Pool Party Light

Accessories - Crystal Effects

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. The perfect masculine Birthday Card! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great glass effect you have achieved and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!