Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Slimline Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Today's card uses some leftovers from the slimline card I made a few days ago.

For the previous card I die cut two slimline backgrounds, one from Pale Papaya and another from Calypso Coral. I inlaid some pieces of the opposite color so I had all of the leftover available for another card. I've used the same color combination as the other card too, just with different stamps.



 I added a few of the Garden Gems for some extra bling. This design was inspired by the challenge at Paper Craft Crew this week. The sketch is a standard card, so I just stretched it for the slimline. The design also works for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I've used the bottom row - circle, sparkle, free.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Slim Sayings, Encircled in Friendship, Happy & Heartfelt (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Just Jade, Calypso Coral, and Pale Papaya cardstocks

Ink - Just Jade, Calypso Coral

Accessories - Garden Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Slim Card Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this weeks sketch, Cindi! Love the new slimline die cut. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!