Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paper Plunge 16 - Die Cut Challenge

Hello again! I'm back with this week's card for the challenge at The Paper Plunge. We were challenged this week to create something with die cuts, so for inspiration, I headed to Pinterest. There were lots of great ideas there (as usual!) but I was most inspired by the double flip card. It looks complicated, but I found a very helpful video by France Martin that explained it perfectly! You can find it HERE.

Here is my card:


Paper Plunge 16 - closed

Paper Plunge 16 - open
If you watch the video, you will see that there are many opportunities to really bling up this card, but I tried to keep it simple. 

I finally placed my first order from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure and I'm looking forward to playing with my new toys by the end of the week!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Cindi



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Valentine's card!!! Love it! Thanx for "plunging" with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi, I am crazy about your card. I LOVE it. May I case it? Beautiful job. Thank you for playing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, feel free to CASE any of my work! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!