Monday, January 19, 2015

PCCCS 127 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome back! I'm here today with my entry for the challenge at the Paper Craft Crew. Here's the sketch:


PCCCS127 sketch

And here is my card:



I usually make standard sized  A2 cards, but this sketch called for a square card. I cut my card base to 5-1/2" x 11" so that it would fit into a standard sized A9 envelope and wouldn't require extra postage like a square envelope. I built up my card front, and then cut the center circle out with a framelit. I cut a piece of Naturals Ivory cardstock to 5-1/4" square, placed it inside, and drew around the circle with a pencil so I could determine the placement of the stamp. I love this stamp set! And since it is photopolymer, I could see exactly where my penciled circle was. I added the party hat and balloon for a touch of color and then glued the inside into the card.



I have several friends with January birthdays, so one of them may just get this card in the mail this month!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Cindi and a wonderful take on the sketch! I love how you created the window to look in on your image - just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!