Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Paper Plunge 18 - Vellum Challenge

Hello again! This is my second post today, but I didn't want to miss the deadline for this challenge! This week's challenge at The Paper Plunge is to use vellum as a design element. I've used vellum many times, but I'm always looking for new things to do with it. So, here is my card:


Paper Plunge 18

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought it was a good idea to make something for that holiday. As you can see, my vellum layer has been embossed with the Ampersand embossing folder, and then I colored in the ampersand on the back of the paper with a Real Red Stampin' Write marker. It was hard to see over the background DSP, so I added a Whisper White starburst circle underneath to set it off. The words were cut from a stamp in the You Plus Me set (Occasions Catalog page 5), and then I added a strip of DSP punched with the Hearts Border Punch.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!