Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PPA237 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome back! Today I've got a card for the sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. This is my first time entering this challenge, so wish me luck! Here's the sketch:

PPA237 sketch

And here's my card:


Once again, I've used my Color Coach for inspiration. I don't know what I'd do without it! For the panel on the lower part of the card, I used an emboss resist technique. I stamped the image with Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I sponged Pacific Point ink on the cardstock and wiped off the excess ink with a tissue. The design reminded me of water, so I thought the whale clip was the perfect accent. It is from the "vintage" Elements Cute Clips.

You may have also noticed that the Pumpkin Pie cardstock is embossed using the Decorative Dots embossing folder. That folder and several others, along with the Texture Boutique, are on sale in the Weekly Deals that run through February 2. Now would be a great time to start a collection! You can see all the sale folders up near the top of this page, and head to my online store to order.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

--Cindi


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!