Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas cards - Part 4

Hello and welcome back! Next up is the 4th of the cards I sent this year:


It's hard to see in this photo, but the base is Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock. When I was going through my stash before I made my cards, I realized I was running low on white envelopes but had plenty of vanilla ones. Thus, I had to make some cards with vanilla bases! 

This card has a layer of Lovely Lipstick which is stamped with the flourish from Flourish Filigree in the center. I used my Stamparatus to help me line up the motif so it would be in the exact center on all of the cards. I used my Trio Corner Punch to round the corners and add the little floral detail as well. The ribbon is Mossy Meadow (from my retired stash) and it was attached with glue dots. The sentiment is also from Flourish Filigree and was punched out with the Pretty Label Punch. I popped it up with dimensionals and added the rhinestones on the dots at the ends.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day! Card #5 is coming tomorrow.

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Flourish Filigree
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla and Lovely Lipstick Cardstock
Ink - Lovely Lipstick
Accessories - Mossy Meadow 5/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
Tools - Stamparatus, Pretty Label Punch, Trio Corner Punch, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!