Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas cards - part 6

Hello and welcome back! Today's post contains the rest of my Christmas cards for this year. All of these were made with the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  Here's what came in the kit:



And this is what the instructions showed you how to make:


I made two of each of the originally planned designs, but then I discovered Rachel Tessmann! She is so creative and thinks outside the box. By adding some additional cardstock and envelopes, she was able to make 40 cards from this kit! Using her designs (which can be found in a video HERE), I ended up making a total of 20 cards from this kit, in addition to the other 60 cards I made this year. I used to make all of one design but that got boring after awhile, so in recent years I've usually made at least 4 different designs.

Here are my cards from the kit, both originals and Rachel's designs:











Even after making all of these cards, I still have some supplies left to use for other projects. I haven't yet figured out what those are, but I'm sure I could find some ideas on Rachel's blog! Lucky for me that all of these cards used a Crumb Cake or Very Vanilla base, so I could use Very Vanilla envelopes. I'm nearly out of Whisper White envelopes, so I need to put in an order soon!

That's the last post with Christmas cards. Tomorrow I'll be posting another challenge card, and for the last day of the year, I'm finally getting around to posting the swaps I made for On Stage last month in Orlando. Hope to see you back here for those!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!